Thread: Hey republicans
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2022, 11:58 AM

Thanked 4,299 Times in 1,759 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
I get how it works. My wife worked in a job that was appointed for over 20 years. I saw the bullshit at work every time a different party took over her office. It was despicable the shit that goes on.

The states can change their election process to something more simplified like, ya know, the rest of the country. It will make all the bs go away.

Other than homebound folks and military mail in balloting should be stopped. I have zero problem with ID to vote to verify you are who you are. You can't buy or do anything without proper ID so the whole it's racist and detrimental to poor people is astoundingly fucking stupid.

Both parties cheat, that is a fact, but not to the tune they accuse each other of doing so.
voting should be easy. mail in voting is fine. nobody cared about mail in voting until trump started bitching about it because republicans whole goal is to suppress the vote.

are you saying you want to federally change how states run their elections? aren't you for small government and states rights. why does it mattter how long it takes to count the votes? there is zero evidence of mass voter fraud. zero. its a boogeyman republicans use when they lose.

there is no voting holiday. people don't have time to vote a lot of the time. especially in cities controlled by republicans.

but still the main question is where do republicans go from here. cause i would love to see a party that i could possibly vote for that weren't fucking democrats.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
Colts And Orioles (11-14-2022), JAFF (11-14-2022)