Thread: Trump is gone
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2021, 07:34 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
Looks like someone loves fox news.

Mr potato head is made up outrage from the right. just nonsense.
the estate in charge of the dr seuss collection decided to pull some books. they are allowed to do that if they want. more fake outrage that doesnt matter

i have no idea what movies you are talking about.

washington decided to change their name and so did the aunt jemima people. nobody made them. they felt it was right. bitch to them. or don't. they have the right to do what they want. you don't get a vote on it. it doesn't affect you in any way. stop whining

your taxes were lower. yes. but remember that ends starting this year. i am assuming you arent a millionaire. trumps tax cuts end for us. not for them. trump was and is an embarrassment to this country.

gas prices are not going up due to biden and didnt drop drastically because of trump. opec, look it up.

if you think i want to debate you why democrats are great, that won't happen. they aren't. they are politicians. but are you really going to tell me ted cruz and lindsey graham (spineless fucking cowards) are doing this country good? fuck off. and don't get me started on mcconnell. that dude has crippled this government and hurt americans for over a decade.

our politicians are shit. stop watching cable news. stop worshiping politicians. take your fucking trump flag of your truck.

trump was destroying this country and democracy and you all cheered it on. biden may suck. more than likely will. but he isn't going to do putins bidding like trump was. biden fans aren't going to storm the capitol building. he isn't going to create domestic terrorists. that is enough for me to vote for.
I'm a lifelong registered Republican and would like to buy you a drink. I will never vote republican as long as the party identifies with Trump. Trumps legacy will be 600 000 dead Americans due to a lack of leadership and denial.

No one man has done more damage to this country than Trump.
The Following User Says Thank You to JAFF For This Useful Post:
omahacolt (03-22-2021)