Thread: Trump is gone
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2021, 10:06 AM

Thanked 4,275 Times in 1,745 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Yeah, I know Racehorse, you're one of the good guys. I just got to a point where I am fed up with all the BS going on in this country. We have a president who doesn't even know his own first name and doesn't give a shit about us and people are applauding him as the savior. Him and his crack head son are on a path to destroy this country. People need to speak the fuck up and change this BS. Pelosi, Shumer, Knadler, etc all need to get the fuck out. Trump did a hell of a great job in his 4 years, now we have a fucking imbecile as our president, depressing as hell for all of us hard working Americans. It doesn't matter much for me, but it does matter for my kids and their kids. Hell, Newsome is fining California workers for not having health insurance even though they can't afford it. But yet illegals get free fucking insurance. AMERICANS FIRST DAMN IT, and fuck anybody who says otherwise. This opening up the borders shit is crazy town. I challenged Omaha to a debate but he probably won't accept it because he has no ammunition to fight me with.
how are illegals getting free insurance? explain that one to me.

this insanity is why trump absolutely had to go. fanboy worship over a fat clown that spent all day golfing. jesus christ man. get a grip. trump didn't give a shit about you.

and i am one of the bad guys? why? because i don't vote like you?

Last edited by omahacolt; 03-20-2021 at 10:09 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
JAFF (03-21-2021)