View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSpaceman View Post
I happen to think the Colts will be better this year than last, assuming Luck is healthy. The secondary is better. The OL is improving. Hankins for the DL is a big signing. Yes there are still huge LB and pass rush questions, but they did not regress to the point where they are winning less than 8 games this season. They aren't going to be a deep playoff team, but they won't be finishing 4th in the AFC south
This is exactly how I feel.

This team is not worse on paper than it was last season.

Why everyone is crowning the Titans as the new leader of the division is completely lost on me. Houston is the only team that has actually pushed Indianapolis for the division but somehow Tennessee is the baby face?

Jax goes shopping every offseason ever and it never culminates into anything, Luck owns Tennessee, and the Colts were in both games with Houston last year.

It's been fascinating watching the media turn on Indianapolis after Manning left. Very little positive attention and when we do hear about Indianapolis through national media outlets it's the same things we always hear.