View Single Post
Old 10-23-2023, 07:57 PM

Thanked 1,995 Times in 1,137 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CletusPyle View Post
Yep, if AR can stay healthy we might squeak into a playoff slot next year, but probably not any further. I'll admit I am very fatigued from watching this team over the past 3 seasons. The more i watch other teams and their fans enjoying making playoff and championship runs it pisses me off even more! If AR turns out to be RG3 Jr. I'm not sure I am mentally tough enough to handle it!

Dam may have been right about trading up for Stroud, kid can play and doesn't seem the least bit injury prone. Between him and Lawrence, even with AR we might only be the 2nd or 3rd best team in the division!
Was just listening to the Colts wrap up. We rank 7th in pass offense and 9th in rush offense. Those are pretty damn impressive rankings considering the QB situation through 7 games and the fact JT was really only back in the mix starting yesterday. I can't remember the stats but we also have really high ranking for plays 20+, 30+, 40+ and 50+ yards. A ton of credit has to go to Steichen for playing a very aggressive style of football. I am not certain that IF we can get a full season out of AR we can't be one of the more explosive offenses in the league next year. Hell AR was already pretty high in explosive plays- put another year in the playbook for him to just absorb, we should really be lethal next year- though I still want one game breaking WR for him.
The Following User Says Thank You to ChoppedWood For This Useful Post:
YDFL Commish (10-23-2023)