View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 05:47 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,793 Times in 2,672 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaka View Post
Agreed, Reggie is a great Colt.

Come to think of it, the Colts don't have a lot of disgruntled former players that I can think of. I don't know if it comes from picking players with the right attitude, or just providing a good environment. I lean towards the latter. Whatever his personal demons, Irsay just seems to know how to play the role of an owner. He's loyal to his employees, and lets them do their job, and doesn't get in the way. I'm sure he provides his input, but I've never heard any former employee say that he meddled too much. If anything, he's too loyal - I remember Pagano saying something to the effect that he probably got more time as head coach than he deserved.
There is not one fucking owner on the planet who I would want over Irsay. One of the only complaints I have against him is that he kept Griggs and Pags too damn long. Right now, we have the best trio in the NFL with Irsay, Ballard and Reich. I hope Wentz brings the Colts a few SB's because us smart guys on this board deserve it, and Irsay definitely deserves it. Thank God McDouche backed out like the chicken shit he is and we got Reich. I truly believe a lot of free agents would love to play for the Colts if the money is close. We are so damn close if Wentz can recapture his 2017 self.

Last edited by Spike; 02-23-2021 at 05:56 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post:
Chaka (02-23-2021), Ironshaft (02-24-2021), Oldcolt (02-23-2021), Racehorse (02-23-2021)