View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 03:19 PM
Accidental Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post
Honestly I don't know. Everyone talks about how remarkable out win streak is but, the fact that we have played this many bad teams in a row is probably more unlikely.

I think we should win because of our defense (which is playing insane) but one has to wonder if that's fools gold. I get the feeling you guys are in a similar situation.

I'll go with 27-17 Texans with absolutely zero confidence. I think our D is likely to get stops and the front 7 is a known quantity. The back end will probably have a mistake and give up at least one 60 yard TD.

On offense, I don't think you guys can generate enough pressure or contain Watson.
That doesn't seem like all that unlikely of an assessment. I want to think Our guys are going to step up for this game, especially since we lost the last one so closely.

We had a 5 game streak with mostly bad teams, where our OL was lights out. Now we have our starting center likely out (still not practicing as of Friday). It's possible our 1 and 2 WRs will be out or not 100%... Hard to be very confident.

"I want to dominate all my opponents, and take their will away to play the game, by each play, and finishing them past the whistle."