Thread: Get vaccinated
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2022, 04:26 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Thank you for your condolences. It is greatly appreciated. My condolences also to you for your losses.

Here is something just to let you know that the stats aren't always accurate.

The European commission estimates that adverse reactions to prescription drugs cause 200,000 deaths. So together, 328,000 people in Europe and the US die each year from prescription drugs. The FDA does not acknowledge these facts and instead gathers a small fraction of the cases.

The reason I say this is because people always lie when there is money to be made. I hate politicians for the most part because they don't really give a shit about you or me, it's always about the fucking money they can make. One guy I really can't stand is that shithead Lindsey Graham among others. Covid deaths are greatly exaggerated when the cause of the real death is something completely different.

As far as, things are opening up because cases are falling and transmission has slowed. I have to call bullshit on this, it's only because the mid-terms are coming up. Once you realize that every fucking thing is political and money based, the better off you will be.

The bottom line is really this, let's say every death is due to covid and nothing else so we can reap the benefits of selling the vaccine. I fucking don't trust most politicians, never have, never will.
I have two kids who work inside Indianapolis Med, hospital system in Indy. The hospitals are finally are having more open beds and fewer people on respirators. I can tell you, the hospitals in indiana were stacked, wracked, and packed. 9 months of rollecestor admissions. Its about the VIRUS. If more had stepped up, taken the jab, we would have mitigated many deaths and long term effects of covid.
The Following User Says Thank You to JAFF For This Useful Post:
Colts And Orioles (04-18-2022)