View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
I didnt say that. But you are setting yourself up as a Ballard lover already and he hasnt done anything yet. He could be worse ya know???? Or we could find out that Irsay or Pagano had a lot to do with the failures of this team.

And as far as Pep vs Chud.... this team was built more to run Pep's offense than it is to run Chud's Hopefully that will change and Chud will get the players he needs to succeed.

I'll be interested in how contracts are written under Ballard. Because hate him or not Grigson did a pretty good job in that area.
Find me one post where I've "set myself up as a Ballard lover" or given him any sort of lofty praise?

I'm very wait and see on this one. I'm aware that I have exactly zero idea how he's going to do. Any feelings that I have that he might be better are based solely on the fact that it'd be hard to be that much worse than Grigson, but it's of course possible, which I've never denied. He actually does have a very good reputation in the industry, very much unlike Grigson when he was hired, but I'm of course aware that that's not going to matter at all once he starts making moves and he'll be judged on those alone.

And as far as I know, the contract drafting guru is still in the front office.