View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 08:52 AM

unfortunately with such a late start I'm gonna have to watch the replay tomorrow while I'm at work.

A few things I will be watching for:

Offense

QB's
Andrew Luck - how does he look at game speed, can he make better decisions at throwing it away/sliding rather than taking huge unnecessary hits

Brissett - has he gotten any better at getting the ball out quicker, will the new OL help buy him more time

OL
Really interested in Nelson, but also I want to the other new guys up front, as long as Castonzo is back for the season, I'm fine with the backups/new guys getting more pre-season reps

WR's
Wanna see what all the hype about Cain is all about

RB's
How does Mack look without shoulder issues, can the rookies live up to the hype....can we shitcan Ferguson already?

Defense

DL
Will practicing against our upgraded O-Line make our D-Line better prepared?
Simon/Sheard/Woods - how do they fit in the new scheme, are the rookies getting overhyped?

LB
I have zero confidence in this group, but I'm excited to find out if Leonard can live up to his potential, we desperately need him to be good early on

CB
How bad are they going to get raped, wtf is going on with Wilson? thought we'd hear more about him with Chuckles being gone.

Safetys
Love Farley, but can't wait til he's not our best safety on the field. Is Geathers playing tonight? I think they said Hooker isn't.

Special Teams
We know what we have in the kicking/punting game, but I can't wait to see us actually have a decent return man, maybe we can block/cover this year

Last edited by Wyatt; 08-09-2018 at 08:55 AM. Reason: grammar