View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 06:48 PM

Thanked 1,994 Times in 1,136 Posts

I know it sounds like a broken record but I have been enraged about these fuckers for a long long long long time. This team has to me always played way too coy with the whole injury thing. I have no idea how it works with medical staff when there is a new organization in town- so I can't say that this is the same staff that I completely thought fucked up with Bob and Marvin (I gotta believe Edge's deal was too long ago to be the same folks...). I do know that there has always been something that just did not seem to be right about many of our sort of long term injury situations. It did kind of have the appearance that certain people were forced to come back too early while with a few it felt like something that should have been relatively short term ballooned into chronic situations that ruined careers- at the very least careers while the player was wearing the shoe.

I hope that there is an entire blood letting at the end of the year- I'm okay with Ballard getting some additional time, but i would love to see the absolute entire structure around him put in a pile and burned- preferrably on a windy day so the ashes would blow away and not continue to soil this organization!