View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 11:15 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,808 Times in 2,679 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppedWood View Post
Finally have a chance to sit down and put my thoughts to paper.

I went last night and I am sickened by what I am watching. Last night's game was the most miserable experience I have ever even thought about having at a game. I can legitimately state that there isn't much more that gets me more excited than having tix in my hand and knowing I'm about to watch this beautiful game. I've loved it since I was a little kid, big games, I will shake leading up to kick off and feeling that energy that doesn't come from any other experience this side of sex.... I'm real close to just saying fuck it and finding something to replace it entirely.

This bullshit they are doing with these fucked up rules that cannot be applied at any reasonable level- it's fucking repulsive. I've watched some of the pre-season games and it's been a tough watch but being present in the seats when these damn form tackles, when these guys trying to jar the ball loose from a fucking 230 lb mass of muscle who has a head full of steam, having the game completely jammed up with these fucking idiots standing around debating this bullshit... fucking agonizing!

The NFL has ZERO fucking clue how many people are going to turn the dial off. If they keep this shit up, by the third game the ratings will be down 70% from last year. This is a disgrace. The fucking thing went on for over 3.5 hours last night...

STOP THIS BULLSHIT!
I will continue watching, but this new helmet rule is one of the dumbest fucking rules I have ever witnessed. Refs do screw up the game and the time it takes for them to finally make a decision is ridiculous.

Last edited by Spike; 08-22-2018 at 08:24 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post:
Pez (08-22-2018), VeveJones007 (08-22-2018)