View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 08:16 PM

I agree about Reich. He made lots of mistakes today.

But he is a rookie coach and has to learn. You can't always go for it on 4th down. Kick the FG. Even in the 4th quarter, the next to last drive. YOu have two timeouts and the two minutes warning. Take the 3,cut it to a FG, get the stop.

I still like him as coach and just hopes he is learning like the rest of them

This team is not winning the SB this year, we all knew that. And after a 1-5 start, playoffs would have been nice, but was unlikely. Still like where the team is at 6-6. The playoffs are probably out now after this loss, but we all knew this season was about setting up the future, which is still looking good

AGree about Kelley and Doyle and their blocking.

Also agree about the WRs. Sorely need to upgrade the #2/3 spots. This game shows why. A good secondary like this you need multiple options to get some guys open.

Luck really needed to spike that ball on the next to last play. No idea what they were thinking. Time management was bad the last 30 seconds.

Also that roughing the passer/hit with the helmet call early in the game was crap. What are you supposed to do, run straight up and down into the QB

On the other hand, crap like that late hit on Rogers on the first quarter punt return, you should get tossed from the game for on hit like that. VERY late, could have easily been injured......I would not have minded a few Colts beating that guys ass after that play for what he did. Yes, would have been a penalty, but that was complete bush league crap and very dangerous.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DrSpaceman For This Useful Post:
Chaka (12-03-2018), sherck (12-03-2018), Spike (12-03-2018)