View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 10:52 AM
Post whore

Thanked 1,643 Times in 952 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherck View Post
You forgot to mention the fact that Dungy thinks that we are all sinners and damned to hell unless we repent and put our trust in Jesus Christ.

This thought pattern is one of the definitions of a Christian.

Singling out one sin over another is what non-Christians do in order to justify their feelings and emotions in the face of God's truth which is irrefutable.

My obesity, fits of anger and occasional lust toward women who are not my wife are all examples of sins that damn me to hell. Thank God for the work of Jesus in my life to save me from that. Being a homosexual is not a sin; acting on that feeling with someone who is not your spouse in a one man/one woman marriage is.

Topic derailed.

Walk Worthy,
So homosexuality is all good as long as you accept that God put itself into a person, made other people kill him which somehow makes all bad acts one could ever perform okay, then made himself a zombie to prove it and tell people what he did. For an omnipotent, omniscient being, it must really have nothing to do. But anyway, if one accepts this, one may be a homosexual and have homosexual relationships and sex with mystical future life impunity, if I'm understanding what you're saying correctly.