View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 08:08 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,270 Times in 2,017 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusChrist View Post

Neither are any of the teams left in the schedule. I'd take our offense over any of them though.

We've seen this defense play better than it did today though. They have the ability to. I think we'll see some more solid games from them, but they are young with no depth and still lacking talent in some key areas, so there will be ups and downs. If they can create turnovers, that will be enough with this offense against those crap teams.

o

For the most part I agree with this assertion, with the possible exception of the Cowboys and the Texans. I think that the verdict is still out on them as to whether or not they are good teams (or at least above average teams.)

Other than those 2 games, the Colts have no excuse whatsoever to not win any of the other 6 games that remain on their schedule. I'm not saying that they will win all 6 of them, but simply asserting that they are at least as good (if not better) than those 4 teams that they will be playing in said 6 contests.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck