View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Thinking about Brissett's leadership, does his leadership take a hit when he either doesn't see open WRs, or sees them and doesn't make a throw that is even close to accurate?

I was in the JB camp early on when he was scoring and not turning the ball over, but after the injury, he wasn't close to the same player. Can he get back to there and improve?

I don't want to bash the guy, because he is a Colt, but where is his ceiling? Has he reached it?
I think he still has some room for improvement and I think he can deliver a lot of games like early in the season - with good OL and WR play. The problem is that I don’t believe he can elevate those around him like a great QB can. I like the guy and am rooting for him, but it doesn’t look like he has “it”. He may be able to improve his vision and reads, I just think his ceiling is basically as a system QB. Very rarely is his play going to elevate the team to a win. That makes it hard to have consistent success, especially against good teams (playoffs).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rm1369 For This Useful Post:
kitekrazy (01-19-2020), rcubed (01-17-2020)