View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 01:06 PM
Post whore

Thanked 1,595 Times in 925 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt Classic View Post
I watched the highlights against Miami. What's the story on his receiver #16? I'd take both of them.
I'd grab him as a UDFA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
There is some potential there. Goes through his progressions fast. Moves within the pocket. Finds his outlet. Height and arm seem big enough. He must have interviewed well to be popping up on teams radar. I like a little gunslinger. Need that bravado to push and win games. I don’t want Brett Farve who can’t tell the difference between nickle and dime. But have to play with no fear. I’d like to see more. I think accuracy is the most important trait, if he measures up I would take a flyer on him.
I said coach a little of the gunslinger mentality out of him, not entirely get rid of it. He plays hero ball too much, and that happens when you're down late or down big, but you wouldn't want him to do those things in the NFL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck4Reich View Post
Tony Gaiter. Reminds me a bit of Terrence Wilkins. What I like about him is it looks like he stepped up a lot against tougher competition. He had big games vs Miami, Marshall and Umass I believe.

He will probably go undrafted? The WR draft class is just so plentiful. I wouldnt mind if we grabbed him as a UDFA.
Couldn't agree more.