View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1965southpaw View Post
Hmmmm......I didn't realize it but TY and AB share a special bond. They grew up in the same part of Miami and though they never played together, TYs dad was his coach and an important figure in his life due to a troubled childhood. Raises a new wrinkle.

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geK...jweWUjqSnByzc-
Yes, this was well reported when they first came into prominence in the league

I guess I am in the minority because I would love for Brown and TY to pair up. Seems like a whole lot of shit going on in Pitt and I don't blame it all on Brown. Roethlisberger always seems to have a problem with someone, OC, players, coaches, women who for someone reason won't have sex with him in a bar or in public.

We have an extra second round pick, I'd even give up that for Brown. Or pair the compensatory 4th we are getting with a 3rd.

I would rather have Brown than Bell. RBs fall of quicker that WRs and the running game has been fine with Mack. A back goes up and put up that performance for you in a big playoff game and you tell him great, but we are signing a new, older RB , for a lot more money, to replace you, seems like a bad message