View Single Post
Old 01-07-2024, 05:48 PM

Thanked 4,297 Times in 1,758 Posts
Default quick thoughts on the texicans

1) no problem with the last call. dude was wide open. bad pass from minshew and dude just didn't catch it. it sucks. overall i thought the coaching was good. the team seems to respond to steichen. they played like they knew what was at stake. unlike previous years.

2) minshew was bad. Missed MAC for a td. had goodsen open on the 1st drive and missed him. high passes all night. can't win with a guy like minshew. you can win some but he isn't going to get it done.

3) JT is a fucking gamer. he was really trying his best to carry this team to a win. really wish we would get him the ball in the passing game more. i know that isn't really steichens offense.

4) oline was good. couple miscues in protection but they gave minshew time and opened holes in the run game. hated seeing smith get hurt again but he was hurt going into it so whatever.

5) not a great day from the te's. MAC should probably be gone. some other drops that weren't great balls but were catchable. really showed an upgrade is needed here

6) rodney thomas fucks up again. gives up another td. we need an upgrade here and i think the colts know it.

7) tackling was a little better but still a fucking problem. baker jr has no desire to tackle people. dude can piss off next year.

8) kwitty paye just isn't it at de. he is a fine player and i like him but he doesn't get consistent pressure. i thought lewis played pretty well. flashed a lot. dayo was kind of a no show from what i remember. constantly needing to address the pass rush is fucking annoying.

9) rushing for over 200 yards (i think) and losing is tough. not usually how that works out. plenty of opportunities to win but we didn't have the qb that could do it.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
albany ed (01-08-2024), AlwaysSunnyinIndy (01-08-2024), apballin (01-07-2024), bertjones (01-07-2024), ChaosTheory (01-07-2024), Dewey 5 (01-07-2024), Hoopsdoc (01-07-2024), Racehorse (01-07-2024), Spike (01-08-2024), YDFL Commish (01-07-2024)