View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 12:52 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,271 Times in 2,018 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post

I forced myself to watch the game again. I don't think there is anything to learn from the Jacksonville game. If you take it to be who we are, then we need a complete rebuild. Everybody goes. Everybody played like shit. These are the exact same guys that beat New England. Which are the real players ??? The guys who beat New England, or the idiots who lost to Jaguars ??? Wentz is mediocre, but he was good enough to be our QB through a pretty good run. I don't like it, but I think that we we roll with essentially the same team next year. If it is a repeat of this year, then blow the whole thing up. I still think that if we can find a couple of wide receivers (I'm optimistic) and a pass rush (I'm pessimistic), we can challenge for an AFC Championship ...... maybe even with this POS Wentz as our QB (although I'm praying for Ehlinger to get an arm transplant this off season like Brees had a few years ago.) It's all fucking depressing as hell.

o

They beat New England, Buffalo, and Arizona with almost the entire offensive line out with injury or COVID.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck

Last edited by Colts And Orioles; 01-12-2022 at 01:11 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (01-11-2022)