View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 01:24 PM

Thanked 1,902 Times in 928 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm1369 View Post
I’m not blaming Ballard for Reich’s mistakes, but it’s fucking comical watching the shit that is being blamed on Reich. Absolutely I question some of his play calling. Of course I can’t remember a coach that I haven’t. But shit like the rookie Gransen has been used as a Reich pick to show how stupid Reich is. And Eberflus sucks because that’s what Reich wants. It’s fucking ridiculous. While for the last 4-5 years anyone who disagreed with a single thing Ballard did has been labeled a hater or chicken little. This is all squarely Ballard’s regime. Everything on the field has been molded using his method. And after 5 years they still can’t beat playoff teams. Pick and choose who you want to blame. It’s 75% Reich? Cool. Guess who hired him? And we are damn lucky we didn’t get his first pick. Eberflus sucks? Agreed. Guess who hired him?

At this point I hope you guys get your wish and Reich is fired. Let’s see the coach that can win consistently with a QB you can’t trust, no pass rush, and no CBs.

For the record - I’d say its 70-30 Ballard / Reich to blame. Easier to blame the coach though because you can tell yourself the team is almost there - just being held back by Reich’s stupidity. I see a team with a QB you can’t trust, no pass rush, only 1 of 3 CBs worth a shit, and question marks at LT going forward. That’s, IMO 4 of the most important positions in modern Football.
I’ll have more time to respond later but suffice it to say, we’ll just have to agree to disagree.

This team is plenty talented enough to win these games. And they’re coming close. They’re being held back by coaching.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (11-01-2021)