Thread: Luck's 2nd pick
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 12:07 PM
Accidental Administrator

Default Luck's 2nd pick

I didnt realize how bad this was. This is the kind of stuff I do in Madden when I have had too many beers. It's 3rd and 10, he calls the play, knows where he is going with the ball and basically advertises it. you can see the deep safety on the right reading TY Hilton, and the LB on the right reading Andrew luck. You can even see the safety on the left knows where this ball is going. Meanwhile, Wilkins got released into the flat with 15 yards of open field in front of him. Rogers is cutting left in front of the LB, and Jack Doyle is cutting right and comes open underneath:

Here's he's committed to his throwing motion and you can already see the LB and safety start to commit. He NEVER took his eyes off that spot of the field. He has four better options,Wilkins in the flat left, Doyle running a short cross, rogers cutting left on a deep out, and 10 yards of open space in front of Luck where he can just run up the middle:

This is one of the biggest of the 20 or 30 reasons we are not 2-0 right now.

"I want to dominate all my opponents, and take their will away to play the game, by each play, and finishing them past the whistle."

Last edited by Pez; 09-17-2018 at 12:11 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pez For This Useful Post:
Indystu2 (09-18-2018)