For Week 6:

LT = Castonzo
LG = Nelson
OC = Kelly
RG = Smith
RT = Clark

OT Depth = Good
OG Depth = Good

And then we were down to only six guys whom I have any faith in. Losing Webb, Slasson and Haeg (perhaps coming back) so far has turned a position group who was pretty deep into razor thin margins.

Sorry, I gotta agree with Puck on this one. Keeping Luck upright and allowing him to do what he does (2nd half in NE, anyone?) will propel this team more than a stronger defense.

I am not demanding that the 1st round draft pick be used on OT in 2019; however, ignoring O-Line depth and starters just because at one point in the year we had good depth is foolish. Luck drives this team's success; keeping him protected and opening running holes is as important as any other need you could list.

I am not sold on Clark or Good as the longish term solution at RT but if I have to live with it, I can given the potential of the other 4 pieces. But we need to keep drafting one O-Linemen in the first 4 rounds of the draft EVERY YEAR in order to keep the depth stocked and hope that we hit on a "Leonard-like" talent every couple of years to really elevate their play.

But, O-Line in 2019? One of top 3 picks (1st & 2nd round) please!

Walk Worthy,

Last edited by sherck; 10-09-2018 at 07:12 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to sherck For This Useful Post:
Puck (10-09-2018)