View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierinFL View Post
My summary boils down to "we lost, anyone surprised? nope"
No

And even with the ball at the 45 yard line and time to get in FG range, I still didn't think this team would win.

And with the ball deep in their own territory up by 6, my feeling was they were going to throw an INT.

Lets just face it about JB.......he is a back up and he plays like it. I don't blame him for the losses. He is basically a rookie. His coaches suck.

However, he can't handle a pass rush. He makes bad decisions with the ball. He has a rocket arm and can thread the needle with his passes, time after time have seen him do that. Its not the physical part of being a QB he needs to master. He is still just a LONG way from being a good, week to week starting QB.

Yes there are drops. Too many. But there are also far too many sacks that truly fall on him and bad decisions that fall on him. You can't take a sack in the last two minutes while driving for the win like we saw today.

And yes he had to learn a new playbook coming here, but we are halfway into the season by now, there really should not be that limited of a playbook at this point.