View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 10:35 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,582 Times in 2,004 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by southside asshole View Post
I haven't been as active on this board as much this year, partly due to time and partly due to not always relishing football talk right after a loss, so I might have missed it if this has been discussed already, but...

What is with all the fucking screen pass plays we've been running this year? I can't think of a single time this season where one has gone for positive yards, but they continue to make up a disproportionate percentage of 1st and 2nd downs from this team. Is this some mathematical high-percentage play that the team just isn't executing or something? Is it part of some deeper tactic by Reich & Co. that's expected to "click" at some point?

Come to think of it, I should probably just call them what they are: Passes completed behind the LOS, because I've yet to see the line adequately "screen" a single one of them.

Can one of you nerds who are smarter than me about this crap illuminate this for me somehow?
I think they are telegraphing something that defenses have picked up on.... and already been said

Last edited by Chromeburn; 10-16-2018 at 10:41 PM.