View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
what are you even babbling about? what dictatorship are the democrats trying to pull off? based on what?

republicans in north carolina are trying to make it so state legislatures can pick whoever they want for federal elections. if the supreme court allows that, which is said they probably will, it is game over for democracy.

there is nothing unhinged about what i am saying. i am going off the facts presented.

clearly you can see how the supreme court (republican and with the traitorous thomas at the helm) are taking cases to change previous settled law and protections to fit the republican agenda. i know you can. you just don't care.

republicans cant get it through the legislation so they weaponized the courts. which has been mcconnells plan for years. and im pretty sure he has stated as much over the years. the dots aren't hard to connect.

the goal of the republicans is absolute and uncontested power. the goal of the democrats, apparently, is being as incompetent as possible
If you would spend 15 fucking seconds looking at what democrats have tried over time instead of those evil republicans you might get slapped in the face with some truth. I know you fucking won't because it would require you acknowledging your party is absolutely fucking insane. I won't do the work for you.