View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 10:57 AM
Post whore

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,060 Posts

Well it depends if the older generations decide to bite the bullet so the younger generations can go back to work and keep the economy rolling. At least according to the governor of Texas and perhaps the president.

I think they will play the games. Might not be in front of a crowd, but I think they will play. Depends how it goes in the next couple months. I’m in Florida right now and it doesn’t seem people are listening all the much. Less people out, but still more than probably should be. I think Florida is going to see a spike. This thing lasts so long out of a host it’s crazy. And although not the deadliest pathogen in the world it’s so contagious. We might have to find a compromise in the next six months.

Eventually this will pass. They will find a vaccine, things will return to normal. They will have to ease the economic burden on small business and make big sacrifices. And there will be a one or two year hit. But people will go back to work, we will buy things again. I just wish this thing was taken more seriously at the beginning and more preparation occurred. Our cases continue to rise dramatically as the rest of the work is starting to plateau.

Last edited by Chromeburn; 04-02-2020 at 11:07 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chromeburn For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (04-02-2020)