Thread: The build
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 05:26 PM

Thanked 1,114 Times in 612 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
I do want to see what Lewis can do, staff is super high on him. A dominate dline does wonders for the guys behind them, just like a dominate oline is the engine of the offense. I wouldn't mind him some help though. There are so many dline in this draft might get one in the second round. I think for me it will come down to the player available and BPA. Bosa vs Oliver, or Oliver vs Ferrel, Ferrel vs Brown. I was going to make a draft post with possible options just cause I'm bored and love to talk draft.

I do think this team will make a second half run though and I suspect we will be looking at a pick around 10.

I don't like the idea of spending a 1st on WR, too many busts, and this is a deep group. I think a 2nd on one will help us just fine, and maybe another later round pick. Greedy Williams of LSU is the top rated corner. He should be a shut down corner. But the cover 2 doesn't really need shut down man corners, you can get decent corners to fill the job in later rounds. The cover-2 does need high picks spent on dline because you only rush with 4 men 90% of the time. As for oline, there should be several good LT's this year.
Yeah, don't even both with the Bosa/Oliver discussion. That isn't going to happen. There should still be some good DL/EDGE and LTs available though.