View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 03:36 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,624 Times in 2,028 Posts

Whoever we dump will likely end up on other teams. Krishawn Hogan could make it to the PS. But I doubt Cain does, Fountain is a possibility. Same with Marvell Tell, teams likely know who a USC safety is and I doubt they can stash him there.

The question is, do you think Fountain and Cain are done growing or have a higher ceiling compared to Pascal, Rogers, Johnson. Will they keep 5 or 6, they have talked about keeping five. They want four running backs and four TEs. Then how many secondary guys?

TY, Funchess, Cambell, Rogers are likely locks. The next in line is Pascal I believe, then Cain, then Johnson, then Fountain. According to reports by Kevin Bowen. I'm not a Rogers fan, he came on later in the year, but I feel like we have seen his peak. Also because they used draft picks on those guys, are they more weighted? I don't know if they are. I feel like Cain and Fountain are just starting to emerge, but will they be better players in the long run that the other guys.

As for the special teams stuff. I feel special teams are so neutered these days, as long as you don't have utter incompetence there, you should be ok. I don't think there will be room for a special teams ace like Milton this year.