View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by testcase448 View Post
My complaint isn't not signing and over paying other people's free gents. It's letting players go that were likely better than they're bringing in creating new holes in this swiss cheese franchise
I have much less issue with not resigning Melvin than you seem to, but I was absolutely livid at the Haskins release. Melvin wanted a big payday after one big year and that’s risky. I get it. But we’ve also done jack shit to try to fill that or any other hole through free agency. And then went and created another hole on the DL because the coaching staff can’t figure out how to use one of the few above average players the D actually has. All to save some money that they have absolutely no intention of spending. And there is no one left to spend it on even if they wanted to.

I sure hope Hooker and Wilson match up to the teams ideal visions for their positions. Hate to seem them cut for not matching up. Sound ridiculous? Absolutely, but is the Haskins release really significantly different? I don’t think so.

Last edited by rm1369; 03-20-2018 at 03:22 PM.