View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 07:39 PM

Thanked 4,402 Times in 2,531 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm1369 View Post
Who the fuck said it was?
Teams go decades without finding their franchise QB. Lets hope he can do it quicker than that. [/QUOTE]

No fucking shit? What’s the long term outlook for those teams? Sounds like that is exactly what the fuck I am saying. I’m not criticizing him for not having found one, I’m questioning how much all the other great shit he does without one will matter. That’s fucking it. But because I’m not bowing down and sucking his dick you guys get your panties all fucking twisted. I’ve repeatedly said I like Ballard. Repeatedly said I don’t envy his position. But yes I must be dense because I don’t believe he values a QB to the same degree I do. Which is fine. We’ll see how it plays out.

I fucking said last year what I think he should have done if he didn’t think one of the QBs was worth going after - push draft capital into the future to help move up for a QB this year. They went a different route. I didn’t say it was stupid. I’m not throwing a fucking fit. I would have went a different way. Apparently that’s too much criticism. Jesus fucking Christ.[/QUOTE]

Kind of looks that way with this post.