View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 04:23 PM

Thanked 2,430 Times in 1,092 Posts

It is obvious that we are still missing important pieces and I agree Ballard has ultimate responsibility. I would be irritated with him if I could figure out what moves he missed this last year. After Luck retired like he did, when he did in relation to the start of the season, Jacoby was really the only option. Last year we could have kept our draft pick and used it to move up and get one of the QB's that were available. I doubt that any of us want to trade Buckner for any of those guys, not just yet anyway. Which brings us to now. I am not a rah rah guy for Ballard but I don't see how he could have realistically done better. Now this off season may be a different story. If Stafford leads the Rams to the promised land and we let him slip away then Ballard better not screw up with who is left, and hope he didn't let the best QB slip away. Personally I see nothing to criticize him for as far as our QB situation is concerned. He has put himself in a situation, however, where I think he is at the end of his rope. He needs to figure this our this year, this off season.
The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
rcubed (02-10-2021)