View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 04:45 PM
Post whore

Thanked 1,665 Times in 964 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
Yeah Worthy is quite capable. He’s been their #1 receiver since he’s been there and had nearly 1000 yards as a freshman. Freshman production of that kind is a good indicator of future success. Does a good job of hiding his routes and intentions. He attacks the ball in the air using his hands. His speed gives teams fits they are so afraid of it. He gets large cushions that he takes advantage of on come backs, deep curls, digs, outs and slants. He also clears out whole areas as a distraction bc safeties freak out when he is in their area, freeing things underneath for other receivers. But he knows how to use his speed also and can juke guys in short range and goal line situations, also a huge distraction as a potential jet sweep.

He is also a good returner.

But if I’m Steichen I’m looking at potential mismatches and YAC guys. Bowers, Corley, Worthy, BTj, Mitchell. He wants more explosive plays and there are quite a few receivers lost in this draft that have r was on good speed.
If the top 5 (MHJ, Nabers, Odunze, BTJ, Mitchell) are gone after a trade down, my next guy would be Legette. Corley is more of a trade down in Round 2 guy IMO.