View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 09:35 AM

Thanked 1,994 Times in 1,136 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post

5. And I don’t understand the pass interference call at all last night, is it me or did the Colts defense of player have inside leverage, was actually in front of the offense of player when the ball got there? I understand why the coach threw the red flag, if the refs can’t figure it out now in preseason there is no sense wasting a challenge later in the season. I don’t understand the logic or reasoning used with replay By the officials in the NFL in general. Why are they down there looking at a tiny TV screen when you got two humongous TV screens built right into the stadium, just run it up there. When everybody in the stadium can see how bad the call is, it’s probably going to be easier to change it.
Yeah that call was total ass. That is the definition of what coverage is supposed to be and if there is interference there, it's offensive for the wrap behind the defenders head.

I loathe Roger, think he has adulterated this game to a ridiculous PS4 arcade level that has created stupid stats, and among the terrible things he has done which is a billion miles long, this PI shit is the worst. In trouble, chuck it down the field and know that 75% of the time the chains are going to move 30+ yards because Roger's NFL is predicated on 60+ pts a game being scored and that helps the cause. I fucking hate it. If a play like yesterday, where this new replay system should have set the record straight, doesn't clearly display that the goal is simply more points nothing will.