View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 09:00 AM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

1. I’m not sure if any NFL team can say they like their starting offense line and all their back ups. It’s getting really hard to find good offense of Linemen that will not require two years of NFL experience before they really start looking good. I also think, that Nelson is just so good if he’s not playing it really really obvious.

2. No worry about Houston until the season starts. If he doesn’t make some plays in the first two games then it’s a disaster. This is preseason they don’t want him out there getting him hurt and get nothing for the money

3. I’m not a big fan of Moe Ali Cox. The guy can’t block. I would take the kid from Alabama and keep him, simply because he doesn’t mind hitting somebody. Reminds me a little of doyle

4. I’ve got the compliment Ballard with his work on the draft with the young defensive backs. Those guys made some mistakes last night but boy they sure did it going 100 miles an hour. If those guys ever get it figured out they’re gonna be really tough. Those guys who are non-starters are going to make us one fast kick/punt coverage squad.

I know they made some mistakes over running the play but they’ll figure that out if they’ve got any football sense at all. And you can teach Game sense. You sure as heck can’t teach that kind of speed those guys run with.

5. And I don’t understand the pass interference call at all last night, is it me or did the Colts defense of player have inside leverage, was actually in front of the offense of player when the ball got there? I understand why the coach threw the red flag, if the refs can’t figure it out now in preseason there is no sense wasting a challenge later in the season. I don’t understand the logic or reasoning used with replay By the officials in the NFL in general. Why are they down there looking at a tiny TV screen when you got two humongous TV screens built right into the stadium, just run it up there. When everybody in the stadium can see how bad the call is, it’s probably going to be easier to change it.

Last edited by JAFF; 08-18-2019 at 09:03 AM.