View Single Post
Old 02-20-2022, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by apballin View Post
You listed 4 diva ass bitches that played offense always cried about getting the ball all the goddam time and weren’t loyal to teammates or teams not 1 guy you listed was ever considered a leader

Moss had his best season when he had a true leader

But again I don’t see any comparison of offensive players to a leader on defense

Some guys have to grow into leadership ofcourse Leonard wasn’t expecting to be a leader he’s been a small school guy overlooked and underrated his entire life but I’d say he’s growing into a hell of a player and only scratched the surface of his ability to lead
Yes I listed 4 diva ass bitches to show that great play doesn’t equate leadership. They are different things. Your defense of Leonard’s leadership is that he makes great plays. So did those 4 divas. That didn’t make them leaders and it doesn’t make Leonard one either.

You are right, he may grow into it. But that means he isn’t it now, so I’m not quite sure why you thinks it’s ridiculous to say he has issues with leadership currently.

Aren’t Taylor and Nelson great players as well? I’d say every reason you use to say Leonard is a leader can apply to those two. In that case the offense doesn’t lack leadership. Unless leadership and great play are simply two different things.