Thread: Off Season
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 02:46 PM

Thanked 1,099 Times in 497 Posts

Improved pass rush has to be job #1. DE or DT. FA or draft. Or both.

WR2 is up there. I don't think we're a bad as the KC game showed. With healthy Hilton and Doyle and Cain, we only need a WR2 to be an elite offense with Luck and the OL.

RB1 would be nice. I like Mack, but he is not perfect. He's not a receiver. And he gets single-tackled too often. He also gets dinged and misses time. I think he is a platoon guy. I don't know that Wilkins is a good-enough complement. Hines has his own role and is more of a flex.

A high-ceiling center to backup the 3 interior OL positions. Kelly will probably miss time, and we need better than Boehm when it happens.

I don't know what the answer is for the secondary. Geathers isn't bad but I think he can be upgraded. Hooker is similar, but he was a 1st rounder and is coming off an ACL injury so he will get more time.

Moore, Desir, and Wilson have all played well. I think in part the scheme needs a bit of adjustment to allow some more plays on the ball in the air. Better pass rush will also help them. Another quality CB and/or playmaker at safety would be welcome.