View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 02:15 PM
Accidental Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Old man Irsay was even dancing for about 2 seconds. He says that's all I got, LOL.

https://www.stampedeblue.com/2018/9/...lts-head-coach
Everything I have seen so far about Reich I like. Probabaly 90% of that is that he's not Pagano, but he just seems more honest, straightforward, and possessing leadership.

It's a long way from:

"There's a storm in the Atlantic, Hurricane whatever you want to call it. Winds are gonna hit landfall. It's coming. It's third quarter, middle of the third, it's getting late third, they're up 10. It's gotta happen some time. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy right now. What's gotta happen, being in Miami six years, them storms start coming off the coast of Africa and it's coming through the Atlantic, and they start coming up, what happens is, if you get a Nor'easter, right? You get a storm on top ... When it comes down, that pressure hits, right, and it pushes the storm, where? Back out to sea. And it goes up the coast and there's very little damage. Those rings that spins this way and those bands up top are the most egregious bands, they're far enough out where nobody gets hurt."

"I want to dominate all my opponents, and take their will away to play the game, by each play, and finishing them past the whistle."
The Following User Says Thank You to Pez For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (09-20-2018)