View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 01:09 AM

Good start, winning was important for a team that is adapting from scratch. The offensive showed that they can work, they can be versatile and can take advantage of that to hurt. Luck was pretty good, he seemed like a not spent those almost 600 days off the field, the line will help a lot, especially the central part, they were excellent, we need AC back and the right side is still the weak point of the OL, I don’t know what to expect from JMarcus Webb or Howard. Bad news about Cain, he has potential to produce in the season, that keeps leaving open (more than it was) the spot for the second receiver, it seems to me that KJ Brent and rookies Ishmael and Reece Fountaine can put pressure on Grant and Rogers for the position.

On the other hand the D needs to work a lot because together as a team they don’t adapt to the new scheme, and it is obvious, there were only individual flashes. Since his arrival I always liked John Simon a lot and I expected to see how he would handle the new scheme and I think that he had a pretty good game, he is able to adapt and produce in the role the team ask for. Hassan Ridgeway shine in pressure and especially against the running game, several of us expected that Walker was projected as a defensive leader, but the yesterday game made rookie Sky Moore puts in everyone's sight, was very good in coverage and against run. Hooker and Geathers have to come to improve the depth, to be the first preseason game for me was a good one. Let's see what happens on Monday 20th.