View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Nobody here is arguing that at all. You are taking what one person is saying and what another is saying and putting the thoughts of two completely different posters together as one idea. Maybe that is because you are new here and cannot wade through who said what, but some of us here think we are closer to winning than others and some of us like Ballard's approach better than others do.
Yep - I think the people saying "we will be competitive with a healthy Luck" people and "we suck now" are two different camps. Personally, if Luck is healthy, I think we will be competitive despite not adding any major free agents. If Reich can deliver his "get rid of the ball quickly" offense, that will help the O-line immensely. Don't forget also that the younger OL will have another year under their belt and should show improvement.

Defense is a work in progress but I think we'll add some important pieces in the draft and perhaps sign another low-priced vet free agent or two to help bolster the D while Ballard continues to work on building the "core" that he envisions.