View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 09:42 PM

Thanked 1,995 Times in 1,137 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
2) the offensive line needs talent. that isn't up for debate. the who and what of that is debatable but we all agree we need more talent up front.

with that said, this offense gets qb's murdered. and at this point i don't think it is just a qb struggling to see the blitz. that is it at times part of it but i think it is just a fundamental issue with this coaching staff. and this isn't news to anyone here. other than i did blame Luck some and now brissett is having the same issues and both are smart kids.

there is absolutely no defense for having no answer for the blitz. we havent for years. and this is just atrocious coaching.
Can't remember the exact #'s but Venturi said today something like the Colts lead the league in sacks and hits given up this year--- and did last year as well. I think he said we've let Brisset get hit something like 87 times so far this year and it way out in front of the pack.

I know a lot of us would sort of blame Luck for holding the ball too long and that being a part of the driver of the high sack hit #'s. Two diff QB's--- it's a combination of the line and even moreso- the shittiest design in the history of man.

Usually you talk about a QB being a coach killer, you are right, Pagano is a QB killer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChoppedWood For This Useful Post:
FatDT (11-13-2017), Racehorse (11-13-2017)