View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 04:29 PM

1) this "whole everybody has to earn it" nonsense is fucking mind numbingly stupid.

Pags has earned unemployment in the NFL.

2) i am so sick and tired of the nonsense pagano says to the press as well. what the fuck is the thinking there? does he do anything to make this team look like they have a clue? i can't wait for this shit bag to be gone.

With this current generation you can't tell it like it is. See Jim Mora, Mike Ditka.

3) we don't need a peyton manning to run this team. i am not against it but the dude has never done anything like that. and i have my doubts if he would be willing to work with people well enough to succeed. i could see him being great or i could see him being so overbearing that it just doesnt work. but it would be a welcomed site for anyone to come in and get this shit show under control.

I don't Manning has ever responded about this.

it isn't really about winning or losing at this point. it is not being an embarrassment while we build up a good team.

Too late for that.

5)
- is he mad that he never had a good line? he was the 1st pick in the draft, no fucking way he thought it would be a cakewalk year after year to super bowl wins. the colts failed at building a quality line in front of him. but they did invest the resources to do so. i really don't see how a player as smart as luck would be pissed about this.

Well I'm mad about the line. Grigs did too much damage and started with picking Dorsette. You have to be good at drafting linemen and willing to pay a lot for mediocre. I don't want him exposed to this line. Even Manning or Marino could not survive this. Old man Brady would be in a nursing home.

6) the irsay lied people are fucking stupid. grow up.

I think he knew this season was doomed. You still have to fill the seats.

7) i am really annoyed at the handling of the vontae davis situation. how can a professional coach fuck this up so much? and honestly how bad was vontae playing. i like davis so maybe i am biased but i can't think of maybe 4 plays where i thought he was bad. then again i didn't have expectations of him being revis like some guys do.

Wasn't Pagano labeled as a player's coach? Who knows what the attitude is with team veterans. I guess he has never really lived up to his contract. So far no team is interested in him. There may be more to this than we are allowed to know.