View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 08:14 PM
Doom -N- Gloom

Thanked 1,141 Times in 647 Posts

Games I attended that will always stick out

1. The 4th and 2 game vs the Pats, just remember the Joy of having a bitchass Pats fan sitting behind me the entire game with a dusty Moss jersey on talking shit the entire game and standing and waving as fans left thinking it was over. Not me, was there with my Brother talking shit right back- I remember telling him "It's okay you don't go no fucking where this shit ain't over we got 18 motherfucker" at the end he was actually cool about it he shook me and my brother's hand and said good game y'all deserved it

2. The piped noise game vs the Steelers-- this one I will never forget because their we're so many fucking Steelers fans at that game it just pissed me the fuck off. Waving they're fucking rags and yelling they're bullshit chant they were so hyped up before the game and I think the Colts fans that were there took it as a challenge to see all those fucks in our house! Then it happened. . . . Right at the beginning of the game . . .Play action 18 deep to 88 SIT THE FUCK DOWN MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! the rest of the game was a blur I just remember it was loud as fuck and I remember Bob Sanders flinging Willie Parker like a ragdoll allnight long
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apballin For This Useful Post:
1965southpaw (10-06-2017), Coltsalr (10-07-2017)