Thread: L'Jarius Sneed
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 08:53 PM
Post whore

Thanked 1,665 Times in 964 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyNorm View Post
Added some guys you missed from the Polian drafts, and if we're counting Isiah Rodgers then we should probably count some relatively productive part time starters who Polian drafted like Brad Scioli, Larry Tripplett, etc..

Also, despite you notating that it's too early to tell I think you're still trying to count your chickens before they hatch from the past 2 drafts (especially w/ including Cross on that list). Of course I hope you're right on all of them.

Admittedly Polian's drafts definitely declined when he started handing the reigns over to Chris after '06, but the fact that Polian has several HOFers and all pros at premium positions (even if you exclude Peyton) I would still give him the edge over Ballard. Which isn't a knock on Ballard at all. As I stated earlier he does draft well.
Bashir was not a good starter and was replaced before the end of his rookie contract, same with Doss. I'll admit I missed Session.

Basically at this point in time, with Ballard having about 5 less draft classes, the deciding factor right now would whether or not Anthony Richardson becomes a superstar.