Thread: Reich fired!
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 01:51 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,060 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMugwump View Post
Depends on where you live.

In Indy, he'll be remembered as a failed coach.

In Carolina, he'll be remembered both as the franchise's first ever starting QB, and as a failed coach.

In Buffalo and Maryland, he'll be remembered almost solely as the author of magical comebacks.

In the rest of the country, it's likely half and half.
He’ll be remembered longest in Philly for helping bring their first superbowl, developing a great gameplan that beat the top dynasty of the time and Philly special or whatever it’s called.

I think he’s an ok coach, he got a bit of a raw deal. Different QB every year. If he had Luck the entire time I think the system would have been good, better than the Pagano era. Now it seems he wanted Stroud. Which makes sense to me because at Strouds pro day Reich was talking like they were going to take him. Then after that the tone changed, makes sense now that the owner made the decision. Owner has been labeled a “fan” and that’s a bad combo in an owner who is new to football. Irsay is a fan, but he grew up around the team and was its GM at one point. He was a bad GM, but he can appreciate what the job requires.

Last edited by Chromeburn; 12-03-2023 at 03:26 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chromeburn For This Useful Post:
Oldcolt (12-03-2023)