Thread: TV Service
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2023, 03:36 PM

Thanked 1,343 Times in 758 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironshaft View Post
A. No, you cannot record; there is no DVR function.

The work around my son used was to set up his laptop sitting in front of the TV recording the live broadcast in his college dorm room when he could not be there for a live game and then watched the game off his laptop later.

B. It does not carry the specific NFL channels. The way you watch the games is that it carries 600 local channels from across the nation and one of them will be carrying a specific NFL game live.

Hope this helps. While I got it in order to watch the Colts games, we use the video libraries and local stations a ton more during the year. It is a great value.
Thanks for the response. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't something I was missing from Catch Up function or if one of the numerous sports channels wasn't one of them where the games were replayed. I believe it has the Sunday Ticket feeds as well (or at least it did Thur. night), but to your point that's the same as watching one of the local channels. Also, a moot point for now as my conflict w/ my brother in law was moved to next Sat., so I'm freed up to watch the game in peace now.

Agree on it being a great value. I've had it ~month and love it so far as I've been able to watch some movies and watch/finish a couple of series that I would have needed to subscribe/resubscribe to some streaming services I didn't want to in order to do so. Also, I've been able to watch my Reds a couple of times when they weren't on the local Bally's sports channel!