View Single Post
Old 02-27-2023, 08:37 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,060 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm1369 View Post
There is little question that Ballard will EVENTUALLY fill a hole - when he gets around to drafting enough people.

You guys can continue to defend every move he makes. In 6 years Ballard is 45-52-1. His teams have made the playoffs twice, winning a single playoff game. And he has never won a bad AFC South division. But keep telling me how great a GM he is. So good he can’t even be questioned.
Wtf are you talking about? People criticize him all the time. Every time I turn on the radio the 1070 guys are picking apart every single decision with hindsight. But they just do it bc they think he is snobby or some other personal bullshit they have with him. As if Polian wasn’t a flaming asshole. Grigson was a prick too, which hurts when you suck at your job as well.

A weird fanatical contingent on Twitter wants him fired and does nothing but talk about him even when the subject is something else. So much so I almost suspect they are hired trolls. The guy gets a little too much criticism lately imo bc not everything he does is bad. This is mostly a reversal from a few years ago when what you said above could be true, but not now. The guy gets a lot of flack.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chromeburn For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (03-01-2023)