Thread: Ehlinger
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2022, 05:36 PM

Thanked 2,430 Times in 1,092 Posts

Looking at this board it is clear that fans have lost interest. It is a dead board for being in the middle of a season. I still follow and root but with absolutely no enthusiasm or emotion. I feel like I have been a fool, rooting and actually believing in Ballard/Reich regime. I got that Ballard felt that with an ok QB you could still do great things if you had a solid team. The one thing I was convinced that Ballard was good at was putting together an offensive line, it was crap when he got here and really improved those first few years. Then last year there was a little slippage only to collapse this year. Ballard made the wrong call at LT last year and doubled down this year. He has spent more money on this line than anyone in football and we have one of the worst lines in football-so much for his genius at managing the cap-he has spent incredibly unwisely on this line. He did the same thing at QB, although I will say that the only reason Ryan has been this bad is the offensive line. All of this regressing in players and units I was counting on (and players who are supposedly in their prime) makes believing in anything this regime does very difficult for me right now. Sucks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
Ironshaft (10-16-2022)