View Single Post
Old 09-25-2022, 12:12 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,282 Times in 2,024 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post

I'm with Big Albert except my Colt fandom days started in 1963. Lived through all those senior Irsay days. Never stopped watching. Won't watch today (wimp that I am I will record it just in case some miracle happens), I just don't give a shit about this group of guys right now. If they win it will mean nothing to me, they have proven to me to many times IN A ROW year after year they will eventually shit the bed, just after they get my hopes up enough to make it hurt. I am not on the ledge anymore. I have jumped. I need a parachute but don't think the Colts make one. I hope I'm just being a whiney little bitch and they make me eat crow in a big way. Doubt it though.

o

I've been rooting for the Colts since I was in first grade, in 1971. I've lived through a lot of ups and downs. Even when the Colts were 2-14 in 1981, I continued to follow them week after week, passionately rooting for them ...... it's not in my DNA to give up on the team with the blue horseshoes on their helmets, no matter how bad they are, no matter who the head coach is, no matter who the General Manager is, and no matter what city they represent, whether it be Baltimore, Indianapolis, or Beijing, China.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (09-25-2022)