View Single Post
Old 04-19-2022, 11:49 PM

Thanked 2,430 Times in 1,092 Posts

Love2fish. Doctors are not infallible and degrees do not make you intelligent. On the other hand, when you put up an argument that is incorrect on basic facts and shows ignorance about what people who actually make vaccines say they are (and instead insert some personal theory with absolutely nothing but their own brain power to back it up) that also does not make you either intelligent or infallible. I don’t know any of this because I personally investigated any of it. I believe scientific peer reviewed literature and can produce that for what I have said. I will say Love2fish that I have physician friends who also believe what you say. I don’t understand that either. These differing opinions have absolutely nothing to do with intelligence. Both sides have idiots and brilliant people. I’m gonna shut up from now on about this. The Colts are doing well enough in this off season that we have plenty to get excited about together. We are building a Super Bowl challenging team. It isn’t done but it getting there my fellow freak friend,
The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
JAFF (04-20-2022)